General Terms and Conditions
- All prices include breakfast and are per room, not per person
- All rooms are ensuite
- Check-in is from 4.00pm – 7.00pm. In the event of arrival after 7.00pm, please notify us in advance so arrangements can be made to accommodate this. We reserve the right to make a charge of maximum £15 for this service
- Check-out is by 10.30am
- Payments by cash BACS and the following cards:
Visa Debit/Delta, Maestro/Switch, Visa Credit, MasterCard
- If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival date – 100% of the full stay price will be charged
- In the event of cancellations between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival date, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
- Cancellations with 14 days or more, will not incur any charges.
- In the event of a non-show or booking reduction (after arrival) the full cost of the booking will be charged
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email and are only valid once confirmed by Mount Barker Bed & Breakfast
- Guests are strongly advised to take out travel insurance in order to avoid unwanted expense
- Unfortunately we do not have any family or single rooms and are unable to accommodate children under the age of 13 years
- Guide & service dogs are welcome by prior arrangement, we are unable to accommodate any other dogs, cats or other pets.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within Mount Barker. This includes e – cigarettes, vape kits or any other form of alternative smoking apparatus. Those in breach of these conditions will be charged a minimum of £100 for cleaning plus any damage caused
- Single night bookings – we reserve the right to alter room choices if necessary
- Unless you otherwise request, Mount Barker Bed & Breakfast will store your details in order that we can give you occasional updates on our activities. Your details will not be shared with other parties
- As a general rule we have a minimum 2 night stay at Mount Barker, however; please do enquire as we occasionally have 1 night available.